By Heather McCormick
Yield: 4 Servings
Prep Time: 15 Minutes
Total Time: 15 Minutes
From the plump grapes to the tart apples, this light and delicious recipe won’t even taste healthy! You can either bake chicken ahead of time and let it cool or use a chilled rotisserie chicken to save time. Make a batch to try it out, you can scoop out a couple for a quick snack or you can use it for lunches for the week.
• 2 cups leftover rotisserie chicken (chilled)
• 1/2 cup diced red onion
• 1/2 cup diced green apple
• 1/2 cup red grapes, halved
• 1/4 cup prunes
• 1/4 cup slivered almonds
• 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
• 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice, or more, to taste
• 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
• Kosher salt and freshly ground Black pepper
• Sea salt
• Romaine or Bib lettuce leaves
1. In a large bowl, combine chicken, red onion, apple, grapes, prunes, sliced almonds, Greek yogurt, lemon juice, garlic powder, salt and pepper, to taste.
2. Roll up chicken mixture in lettuce wraps and serve.
We made this recipe for one of our fitness classes and it was a huge hit!