During these challenging and abnormal times, let’s go back to our basics: small changes yield big results. Your challenge this month is to help make this month less challenging. Find one thing that you know makes you feel good whenever you do it and COMMIT to doing it every single day. This could be things like:
- drinking an extra glass of water when you wake up or before bed
- skipping the sweet treat or salty snack after dinner a couple nights a week
- setting a time to go to bed instead of staying up late even though your morning schedule may be different
- Walking three times a day for 10 minutes
- Putting on real clothes instead of staying in pajamas all day
- Reading before bed instead of watching TV or limiting your time in front of the TV/news
- Not looking at your phone first thing when you wake up
Whatever it is that can help be your rock during all of the uncertainty of life right now, use it! Pick one goal, write it down where you can see it, and stick to it. Bonus points if you get a friend or family member to join in with you!
Positive thought of the month:
Opportunities to find deeper powers within ourselves come when life seems most challenging.